I feel like I have a never ending To Do list. It's crazy. Let's see, I have to:
1. Read a whole play for English by tomorrow.
2. Study for a math test(most likely not happening. I think it's impossible for me to study for math)
3. Look for inspirational photos, magazine clippings, fabrics, etc for my F.I.T class (which is amazing, btw. My professor's name is Christopher Uvenio. He is from Italy and has worked for designers like Donna Karan and Bob Mackie. Right now he has his own menswear line, I believe and it's sold in Europe. He is so unbelievably creative and I am so thankful to be in his class.)
4. Post my blog award post.(Wasn't that redundant.. & I may incorporate that into this post)
5. Send out products to be reviewed by the girls I mentioned in an earlier post, on youtube.
6. Find a crochet pattern for a beanie for a one year old. (If anyone knows of any, please let me know! I know how to make the actual hat but the sizing is throwing me off)
7. Start crocheting baby hats. (I'm making 4 for one customer, but she wants them for next winter so I've got time)
8. Finish sewing bias tape onto bolero I'm making. (I finished this, this morning but it's been on the list for a while so I decided to write it. It's nice seeing I have at least one thing done.)
9. Clean my room. ( This one is always temporarily leaving my list but when I start catching up on everything else, it somehow appears again.)
10. Buy makeup needed for dance competition.
11. Study for S.A.T.
12. & I'm sure there's more that I don't even want to think about at the time being.
I'll have to post about my awards and reward other bloggers later! <3